By Simone Paul
Beyond Bullying deals suggestions and recommendation on undertaking practitioner study into bullying and gives assets to aid practitioners and researchers in doing so. It attracts on a case research of virtually 1,000 secondary university scholars over a interval of five educational years to discover scholar belief of conventional bullying and cyber bullying, and the way steered techniques to bullying examine could be utilized to practice.
The publication presents an summary of bullying and cyber bullying literature, contemplating contemporary study within the box, how this used to be carried out, and what the findings have been. moreover, the case research illustrates how a good anti-bullying university ethos should be verified via practitioner examine.
Each bankruptcy will impart either useful and educational wisdom permitting the reader to:
- behavior bullying learn with secondary institution students
- whole learn actions with bullies and victims
- aid scholars to elevate wisdom of bullying in school
- tell university employees of difficulties happening at category level.
Beyond Bullying discusses how bullying learn can be utilized to build a version of bullying behaviour within the institution atmosphere and establishes compatible methods to bullying intervention. The booklet will entice practitioner researchers within the zone of college bullying, in addition to practitioners, researchers and postgraduate scholars within the fields of schooling, sociology and similar disciplines.
Read or Download Beyond Bullying: Researching student perspectives (Routledge Research in Educational Psychology) PDF
Best education theory books
Among educators, scientists and policy-makers there's a starting to be trust that the sector of schooling can reap the benefits of an realizing of the mind. despite the fact that, makes an attempt to convey neuroscience and schooling jointly have frequently been hampered by way of an important alterations in strategies, language and philosophy. during this e-book, Paul Howard-Jones explores those variations, drawing at the voices of educators and scientists to argue for a brand new box of enquiry: neuroeducational learn.
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2006 im Fachbereich Sozialpädagogik / Sozialarbeit, word: 2,0, Hochschule Fulda, eleven Quellen im Literaturverzeichnis, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: 1. Fragestellung und Aufbau der Arbeit„Der Andere, das ist die Hölle“ ist das Thema unserer schriftlichen Hausarbeit. Aussagen wie: „Da stimmt die Chemie einfach nicht!
Development at the good fortune of the 1st variation, this e-book offers a targeted up to date creation to the present issues and dimensions of academic management via contributions from a number of the prime authors within the box. every one bankruptcy introduces the reader to a key point of management. This re-creation has been absolutely up-to-date to incorporate contemporary advancements, new bankruptcy summaries and extra examining, and a brand new bankruptcy on constructing management.
This access within the James H. Stronge Research-to-Practice sequence makes a speciality of the features of academics who create supportive studying environments for his or her scholars. via conveying a feeling of immediacy, credibility, and worrying, they impart to scholars in either verbal and nonverbal ways in which are necessary to cultivating a good and effective studying neighborhood.
- Neurobiologische Grundlagen des Lernens (German Edition)
- The 100-yard Classroom: Winning Strategies for Helping Kids Succeed in School, Sports, and Life
- Foundations for Research: Methods of Inquiry in Education and the Social Sciences (Inquiry and Pedagogy Across Diverse Contexts Series)
- PISA und Parteiprogrammatik: Eine Analyse der Veränderungen schulbildungspolitischer Programmatik nach PISA 2000 (German Edition)
- Null Bock Komplott: Warum immer die Weicheier Karriere machen und wie ihr es trotzdem schafft (German Edition)
- Individuelle Förderung begabter Grundschüler: Evaluation eines Schulversuchs (German Edition)
Additional resources for Beyond Bullying: Researching student perspectives (Routledge Research in Educational Psychology)
Beyond Bullying: Researching student perspectives (Routledge Research in Educational Psychology) by Simone Paul