By Dorothy Heard,Brian Lake,Una McCluskey
Read or Download Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby PDF
Best adolescent psychology books
Compliment for the 1st edition:`Ann Cattanach writes with huge, immense empathy and heat, and with a fresh loss of sentimentality … [This] is an unpretentious and confident publication, and a really optimistic addition to contemporary guides. '- British organization of Play Therapists`I could suggest the publication to a person operating during this box… this can be a good awarded, transparent and easy-to-read e-book, offering a balanced mix of real details and case fabric.
First released in 1997. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Hundreds of thousands of practitioners and scholars have trusted this instruction manual, now completely revised, for authoritative details at the hyperlinks among mental and scientific matters from infancy via formative years. subsidized by means of the Society of Pediatric Psychology, the quantity explores psychosocial features of particular clinical difficulties, in addition to matters in handling developmental and behavioral matters which are often visible in pediatric settings.
'Brilliant e-book. Mike Shooter has . . . given us a very 3D photo of the struggles of becoming up. ' Professor Dame Sue Bailey, Chair of the Academy of scientific Royal CollegesChild psychiatrist Dr Mike Shooter sheds mild at the painful matters and common event of starting to be up, during the tales of his sufferers and their households.
- Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology, Volume 37: Developing Cognitive Control Processes: Mechanisms, Implications, and Interventions (The Minnesota Symposia on Child Psychology)
- 10 idées pour votre ado (PR.PA.GF.PSYCHO) (French Edition)
- Teenage Suicide Notes: An Ethnography of Self-Harm (The Cosmopolitan Life)
- Child and Adolescent Therapy, Fourth Edition: Cognitive-Behavioral Procedures
- The Adolescent in the Family: Volume 7 (Routledge Library Editions: Adolescence)
Additional resources for Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby
Attachment Therapy with Adolescents and Adults: Theory and Practice Post-Bowlby by Dorothy Heard,Brian Lake,Una McCluskey