By Frank F. K. Byamugisha
The six case stories jointly hide major components of land governance: reforms in redistributing agricultural land and reforms in land management. the 1st case stories talk about reforms in redistributing agricultural land in Malawi and South Africa, a part of the southern Africa area the place land possession inequalities rival these in Latin the United States. the remainder case reports, 4 in quantity, are interested in addressing corruption and inefficiency in land management in numerous contexts of governance together with reliable and post-conflict international locations. The case stories cover:
• Decentralizing land management with demonstrations from Uganda, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Ghana;
• constructing post-conflict land management platforms with examples from Liberia and Rwanda;
• Re-engineering and computerizing land info structures with examples from Ghana and Uganda; and
• bettering administration of presidency land via land inventories with examples drawn from Ghana and Uganda.
The universal components among occasionally disparate stories offer classes of relevance to African and different constructing nations considering related reforms. The rigorous research and but down-to-earth classes of expertise are a mirrored image of the authors’ deep international event underpinned via own participation within the reforms lined by means of the publication. This quantity should be of curiosity to a large viewers together with land experts and practitioners, African coverage makers, specialists and bosses within the foreign improvement group, and the academia.
Read Online or Download Agricultural Land Redistribution and Land Administration in Sub-Saharan Africa: Case Studies of Recent Reforms (Directions in Development) PDF
Best real estate books
Excellent for a person new to genuine property improvement, the fourth variation of this bestselling publication covers every one degree of the method step-by-step, explaining the fundamentals of thought notion, feasibility, making plans, financing, industry research, agreement negotiation, development, advertising and marketing, and asset administration.
As a true property revenues expert, you can’t exhibit new or present houses to humans, or checklist their present houses for them, except you discover and determine these humans to speak with approximately what you provide. definite, conventional advertising can do its half to stimulate curiosity and convey those that will need to do company with you, yet there’s no be sure that you’ll generate sufficient leads or do adequate company to maintain you.
The surroundings and technology and expertise schooling covers subject matters on key concerns in environmental schooling; school-based fundamental and secondary schooling; and community-based environmental schooling. The publication additionally discusses issues on tertiary, specialist and vocational environmental schooling and non-formal public environmental schooling.
The best way to commence Flipping homes. Get California actual property & commence Flipping houses tips on how to promote your home quickly! & Get investment for Flipping REO houses & CA actual EstateThere isn't one other actual property making an investment ebook out there that provides you as many resources funding estate, for you to turn to make big funds!
- Financial Strategies For Selling A Farm Or Ranch: A Financial Guide For Saving Taxes On The Sale Of A Farm Or Ranch, Investing Sale Proceeds And Planning For Retirement
- Vacation Rental Success (Vacation Rental Success series Book 1)
- Rent to Rent: Your Questions Answered
- The Secrets of Buy to Let Success
- Integral Community: Political Economy to Social Commons (Transformation and Innovation)
- The Art Of Commercial Real Estate Leasing: How To Lease A Commercial Building And Keep It Leased (Rich Dad Library Series)
Extra resources for Agricultural Land Redistribution and Land Administration in Sub-Saharan Africa: Case Studies of Recent Reforms (Directions in Development)
Agricultural Land Redistribution and Land Administration in Sub-Saharan Africa: Case Studies of Recent Reforms (Directions in Development) by Frank F. K. Byamugisha